We are excited this year to announce we will have first, second and third prizes.
1st place: $500
2nd place: $350
3rd place: $150
• Artists must check in by 11 am
• Artists will create their body of work between 11am – 3pm
• Each drawing must remain within the designated square area.
• No spray fixatives may be used.
• You may bring your own chalk as well.
• Drawing on buildings, trees or any surfaces other than assigned squares is not permitted.
• The primary design of a square must be created in chalk.
• No materials may be used that emit offensive odors or cause potential annoyances to other artists or festival guests.
• Three-dimensional elements may be incorporated into square designs. These must not exceed the square area, cannot exceed two feet in height and must be removed by the artist no later than 3 p.m.
• The festival is art in a public space. Please be mindful that all ages may be present while creating your work of art.
Schedule of events
• Check in and chalk distribution begins at 10 a.m.
• You are encouraged to begin on time to ensure quality work.
• Artists are asked to have work completed by 3 p.m.
• Judging will start at 2:45pm, so please make sure work is done or near completion to ensure the best results